Following on from the last post:
- “Whistleblowers are disgusting”, says head cop in Irish regime, amid suspicions of corruption.
- Irish regime downplays bugging of police watchdog
- “Now is not the time to talk about human rights”, says key figure in Irish regime on trade trip to meet Saudi partners.
- Irish regime committed to strict prohibition on abortion
- Billionaire media baron with close links to Irish regime lives in Malta
- Irish regime moves to save banks and property speculators, decides public will foot bill.
- Poverty and desperation on the rise as Irish regime withdraws public services and cuts welfare payments
- Lax approach to child welfare under Irish regime leads to widespread violence against children in creches
- Irish regime imprisons 79 year old peace activist
- In move to quell public discontent about political corruption, Irish regime turns focus onto whistleblowers
- Health minister in Irish regime lives in stately home, oversees massive health budget cuts
- Citing welfare fraud, minister in Irish regime threatens police checkpoints in crackdown on victims of economic crash
- The reality of the Irish regime: deprived of basic rights and condemned to live on €19 a week
- Irish regime assigns spouse of President to investigate claims of torture and slavery
- Regime broadcaster makes massive payout to institution that opposes equal rights for gay people